All original photos belong to Melissa Hamersma Sievers, Sieversma Photography. Linked images as reference will be cited.

Prints of many of these images are for sale.

Friday, June 26, 2009

One person's trash is another's treasure.


I accompanied my husband to a you pull it junk yard north of Sioux Falls. We were going to run some other errands, so of course I didn't mind tagging along. He thinks that I just did it to humor him and get a lunch out. Well, that may be part of it. It should be noted, however, that I am easily amused and do generally like to hang out with him, whatever the project. :-)

But I digress. I did have my camera along and a few more shots of film to burn on a roll. It was a damp day. Nick went to pull a fuel line. I went to look for an interesting shot or two.

Slide show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment