All original photos belong to Melissa Hamersma Sievers, Sieversma Photography. Linked images as reference will be cited.

Prints of many of these images are for sale.

Monday, July 4, 2011

365 Project Half Complete!

Well, July 3 marked 183 days into the 365 Project. I'm halfway through. Seriously, I think that it is making the day go faster.

July 3, 2011
We had an explosive gathering as a lead up to the 4th. The exploded obect drifted nearly out of the frame, which is too bad. Buddies of my hubby were recording the explosion on their cell phones.

Everyone still has limbs and fingers attached.

I'm quite pleased with most of my photos. I still suffer from procrastination some days. It isn't even that I plan to procrastinate, I just have big expectations for photos later in the day. Then they don't happen and I have to use a cell phone photo from earlier in the day.

Day 157
Ruby had gone rolling in some mud to cool off.

OR, I go out and document the progress of the plants in our garden or flowers in the yard.

Day 172

But, that's okay. I wanted to encourage myself to try some new ideas more frequently, but also keep a visual diary of sorts.

We are on the backside of 2011, that's kind of frightening. Have a Happy July 4th and may the rest of your year be a prosperous one!

No comments:

Post a Comment